Meet Dr. Hyman
The son of our founders, Drs. Joe and Teresa Hyman, he followed in his parent’s footsteps and developed a love for orthodontics early in life. After meeting in orthodontic school and founding Hyman Orthodontics, Drs. Joe and Teresa Hyman worked side-by-side, serving the orthodontic needs of area patients until the late 1990s. Their son, board-certified orthodontist Dr. William Hyman, joined the practice in 1988 and has been providing 5-star-rated orthodontic care ever since. Now the CEO of Hyman Orthodontics, Dr. Hyman is committed to carrying on his family’s legacy of excellence in orthodontics.
Dr. Hyman has transformed thousands of lives by creating beautiful, new smiles for his patients. His commitment to high-quality orthodontics has been recognized with hundreds of 5 STAR reviews and most importantly, the privilege of caring for multiple generations of your family members!
Dr. Hyman is the author of numerous dental and lifestyle blogs and is a philanthropist, supporting multiple schools and community organizations.
- Bachelor’s Degree – Oberlin College
- Dental Degree – University of the Pacific School of Dentistry
- M.S. in Craniofacial Biology & Certificate in Orthodontics – University of Southern California
- Diplomate of the American Association Of Orthodontists
- American Board of Orthodontics
- California Dental Society
- San Gabriel Valley Dental Society
- Montebello Chamber of Commerce
- East Los Angeles Chamber of Commerce
Dr. Hyman is an avid chef who is passionate about staying healthy. He is always happy to chat about Olympic lifting, nutrition, and the latest in fitness trends.
Dr. Hyman and his wife, Nancy, are parents to three adult children who have a career in the FBI, as a branding consultant, and as the founder of a fire remediation company . They are also the delighted grandparents to three grandchildren! Nancy and Dr. Hyman have worked together at Hyman Orthodontics for 25 years!